BluJay Solutions Software Developers design and develop innovative web-based applications for the supply chain industry that rock.
All our software products are hosted in a single-instance, multi-tenant model and are accessed by thousands of users across dozens of countries. Our primary applications; the TMS® and Customs Management® are used to plan, execute, track, and settle billions of dollars of transportation movements every year.
We are a Scrum shop that works closely with our end users and subject matter experts to make sure that the software we build solves real-world problems and isn’t painful to use.
We utilize several technologies including some of the usual suspects for storage and application programming (i.e. Oracle and Java, respectively) and several web technology tools and libraries (e.g. JSPs, Struts, Flex, jQuery) on the front end of our applications. This means our developers learn and apply skills in everything from interface development to complex back end business logic.
Product development is critical to the ongoing success of BluJay Solutions, so we are committed to hiring the best and providing them the environment, tools and knowledge to succeed. We embrace a relaxed work environment combined with comfy furniture, cool tech, and great people.
You’ll need to be willing to ask questions, ready to learn (and to teach), and driven to succeed
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
• Coding and unit testing for enhancement of projects.
• Develop the code for the requirements assigned referring the product requirement documents
• Fixing the issues (Internal or External) with in the defined SLA
• Unit testing • Preparing and updating the necessary technical documents before, during and after coding
• Reports Development using Reporting tools (Like Jasper)
• Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
• Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers
• Should have excellent attention to high quality
• Good written and oral communication Skills
• Good programming and debugging skills.
• Good experience in Java, Java EE
• Spring and Hibernate (or any ORM) • Good SQL knowledge • Knowledge of repository tools such as GitHub & SVN.
Required Skills / Experience: 6-8 years
Skill set required (Mandatory)
• Core Java, J2EE, JPA or Hibernate, Spring, JSP, JDBC, SQL, Oracle, Jasper Reports, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Apache Camel, XML processing, any app server.
Desired Skills: Apply Now
• Drools, Vaadin, Spring, Hibernate.