It’s downright impressive how much of an impact a group of developers in can have on the software used to manage transportation and logistics around the world …
BluJay Solutions Software Developers design and develop innovative web-based applications for the supply chain industry that rock.
Our software products are deployed on premise or hosted in a single-instance, multi-tenant model and are used by customers across the globe. Our Parcel application is used to process millions of package movements every year. It’s kind of a big deal.
We are a Scrum shop that works closely with our end users and subject matter experts to make sure that the software we build solves real-world problems and isn’t painful to use.
We utilize a number of technologies including some of the usual suspects for storage and application programming (i.e. MySQL/Oracle/SQLServer, and C++, Java) and a number of web technology tools and libraries (e.g. PHP, Ajax, JSON) on the front end of our applications. This means our developers learn and apply skills in everything from interface development to complex back end business logic.
Product development is critical to the ongoing success of BluJay Solutions, so we are committed to hiring the best and providing them the environment, tools and knowledge to succeed. We embrace a relaxed work environment combined with comfy furniture, cool tech, and great people.
You’ll need to be willing to ask questions, ready to learn (and to teach), and driven to succeed.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Total around 5+ years’ experience in C++ based products/projects (preferably with windows and Visual studio)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and architecture
- Minimum 2 year of experience in leading a team of C++ developers(6-8)
- Preparing detailed design documents and design approaches using the various tools
- Translating the business requirements to technical specifications that can be used by the teams to develop.
- Define implementation approaches, algorithms and code structure to meet the requirements
- Lead the analysis, design, and implementation planning of the technical/business solution
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Lead and Mentor employees on architecture, design and coding
- Should have excellent attention to high quality
- Provide estimates for the requirements
- Review and commit the code
- Provide builds to various environments
- Preparing and maintaining the necessary technical documents
- Good understanding of agile product development methodology
Required Skills / Experience:
Skill set required (Mandatory)
C++, STL, MySQL. Oracle, MSSQL, Complex SQL queries, Multithreading, Socket Programming, Debugging skills
Desired Skills :
Windows, PHP, Java Script, HTML, Jasper Reports, Boost library. Apply Now