INSURANCE EDI MADE SIMPLE
We’ve got you covered.
Personal lines insurance is serious business. And when you’re responsible for transmitting important policy and claims data, accuracy, security, and compliance are paramount.
Who’s got you covered?
BluJay’s MessageBroker for Insurance. This managed and hosted service handles the transmission of policy and claims data to and from brokers, either directly or via broker software houses. In addition, MessageBroker manages the conversion of the data from the standard Polaris EDI formats to the internal formats required by the underwriters’ and managing agents’ policy administration solutions and vice versa.
Our domain expertise in the financial services sector is unique. BluJay specialises in the connection, collection, transformation, and delivery of information electronically between carriers, brokers and their software house partners. As demonstrated by an impressive list of customers who trust our MessageBroker solution to help drive down risk and cost, BluJay is regarded as a strategic partner with an understanding of the market and its challenges.
Customers rely on the enhanced responsiveness enabled by MessageBroker. With flexible connectivity between partners and systems, BluJay’s platform provides improved visibility and effective compliance.
BluJay’s business integration solutions enable organizations to:
- Outsource non-core activities
- Improve competitive advantage
- Increase business efficiencies
- Reduce the risks associated with the delivery of accurate information
- Transmit information securely and to deadlines
- Meet regulatory standards and compliance requirements
Insurance Industry Benefits
- BluJay are active and accredited members of Polaris and Origo, and an approved third party for MyLicense MIB
- All systems related to EDI connectivity and data transformation monitored and controlled by BluJay
- Supports multiple connectivity methods including value added networks, and can help reduce or remove costs associated with traditional EDI connectivity
- Work with multiple file formats including Polaris EDI, XML, and proprietary formats – integrate these directly with internal systems to reduce processing times and errors associated with re-keying data
- Invoices (e.g. Glass Replacement/Repair)
- Add bespoke data validation and receive email alerts and regular transaction reports